Frag Plug Group Buy = $.10 a plug - Cut Off Date MAY 6th

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Maybe us Northies should have them all shipped together to save a bit on shipping? That is unless someone is going that way and wants to pick up the lot?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Jfaiii;351107 said:
I was just wondering if I can get my plugs shipped to me in fort collins? or did you give them to someone to haul up here?
ReeferMatt;351124 said:
Maybe us Northies should have them all shipped together to save a bit on shipping? That is unless someone is going that way and wants to pick up the lot?
I actually was going to have Jfaii paypal me for shipping them to him this week. If you get with him and agree to split shipping costs I can ship together for sure.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Gonefishin;351112 said:
At available? Looking for $20 worth
Sorry we did not buy any extra to sell. I can sell you 100 small of the mine that I ordered for $10 though if you wanted. LMK

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok so who all needs to pick up there frag plugs? I'm sorry I did a very terrible job at crossing off who picked up plugs in the heat of Reef Ed Battle :)

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I still need to pick up mine, pm me with the price to ship (I'm ok with economy shipping, if under 13 oz 1st class is often cheapest)

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
ReeferMatt;351271 said:
I still need to pick up mine, pm me with the price to ship (I'm ok with economy shipping)
Matt,

for $6 I can ship yours along with Jfaii (lives in Ft Collins) together. Long story short he already paid me $6 but its going to cost $12 to ship (due to size) so if you want to paypal me the $6 to chadrw79@gmail.com and make arrangements to pick up from him I can send them both out together tomorrow.

Keep me posted

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Just got it Matt! So long as you have made arrangements to get from Jfaiii I'll put in mail tomorrow :)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok I think there is only two more people to pick up frag plugs. What does everyone think? I personally think they are awesome and couldn't be happier in both product and price :D

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Price was Awesome. Thanks for setting this up Chad. I have a handful of each in the sump to season, but haven't done much fragging lately to actually get them into the mix.

How did these work out for everyone? I am curious on the amount of algae growth on them and if you felt the 4 week process they do worked? And of course coral growth!

Thanks!