Fragging workshop

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;87677 said:
This is the whole schedule from the original thread
are there going to be science fair presentations in there somewhere?

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ya are we gonna present to someone?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
The science fair projects will be going on all day. there isn't a "specific" time for that. The contestants will display their projects and answer questions as people walk by, thus allowing people to vote for their favorite. But the contestants can walk away to go check out other things, workshops, corals, etc, that is why it is imperitive that the presentations be able to speak for themselves in terms of information presented.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I hope everybody made it home with their frags in ok shape, mine were a little rough looking, but will survive.
The issue for anybody having one would be the dirty water that had 60+ frags and 15 peoples hands in it, I learned a few things about demonstrating this stuff, and next time will go more smoothly.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mine ended up killing some stuff and making one of my clowns really unhappy....
I guess I should have bagged them up separate

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yep it was, you missed out,
Wicked, Thanks again for your guidance. Ill be choppen everything up in my tank now lol

so far it seems everything is doing ok, time will tell

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
All of mine seem to have made it. But thank you so much wicked, not only did i learn how to frag stuff, but i also learned how to buy good frags :)

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;87989 said:
Your monti? Killed some stuff? You didn't bag them separately? LOL!! Did the monti live?
Nah....the hollywood stunner. It just killed a birdsnest frag, and some of that gorgonian. Oh well, live and learn hehe.

Ok so this really sucks. Third conference I have missed. I actually got smacked in the forehead by a manhole cover and split my forhead open and a nasty goose egg and 2 hours befothough. so bummed! I fired the guy though. Anyone need a job.......? :)

Just kidding no employees were fired I am not that cruel. but I was pretty frustrated with the fact my head got a big goose egg.
It was actually a guy just helping me cause I sent my guy home early. I own a construction company slash maintenance company we maintain buildings with handyman stuff, snow removal, landscape maintenance etc.

Sorry to hijack this link mainly wanted to say thanks aaron for donating your time for this.hope somebody made use of my spot let me know if I need to pay someone for my spot or whatever.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Zooid if you need want more birdsnest lmk. I have some to spare you might say……