Fragtoberfest Get Together!! Saturday October 15th - so mark the day!!

Fragtoberfest Get Together!! Saturday October 15th - so mark the day!!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes ...me and another

• not on ur life !

• Total voters

The Coral Shop.com

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;111319 said:
Looks like it shaping up to be a good one! Either way my credit card isn't attached to the hotel yet so I say we get trashed and destroy the place royally, Koistyle, cart races, box of tide in the fountain out front, apple throwing contest, it will be epic
Don't forget fire alarm at 2am lol!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;116040 said:
I think as we get closer there should be a thread so we can show off what we are bringing and prices so people know whos booths to hit first :)

C
i prefer to drool in everyone's frag tanks first and see what's still alive when i go back around ...but to each his own ....start a thread showoff ...lol

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry I will have to miss this event, unfortunately it is on opening day of elk season (taking my son for the first time), sounds like fun.

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ohhhh Yeaahh, Elk Jerky, MMMMMMMMMMMMM. See what I end up bringing home. I have an either sex tag this year, so at least my chances are doubled.
Keep you posted,

miwoodar

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can't make it. :( Have fun!

Sorry to hear that you guys wont be able to make it. What I am much more interested in, however; is who IS going to be able to make it. P.S. Just got Pacific East's donations today and there are some really hot Aussie Acans and Blastos in there! FREEEEEE!

Just 2 weeks till Fragtoberfest!!! If you think you might attend, please let me know so that we can make sure we have enough food for all who attend!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wet Paycheck;116946 said:
Just 2 weeks till Fragtoberfest!!! If you think you might attend, please let me know so that we can make sure we have enough food for all who attend!
want a poll added to this thread?