1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Free 135 gallon tank and stand, fish and corals cheap

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by andre, Jul 8, 2019.

1. andre

andre Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm picking up a complete setup that includes a 135 gallon tank and stand. I'm keeping everything except the tank and stand. I don't have a way to move it, and the seller doesn't want to part out. Therefore, if you can come get it in "Golden" (but up in the mountains a bit, 45 minute drive), I'll give you that part of it. Not super pretty, but the price is right! Comes with 2 HOB overflows and some plumbing. Pic below.

He also has a couple fish that I won't be able to keep for now: larger hippo tang, large (6"+) wrasse (looks like a Melanurus, seller doesn't know for sure), small clown, and needle nose butterflyfish. LMK if you're interested in any/all of those. Cash is better, trades for nice coral ok. Nothing common.

[​IMG]

2. scchase

scchase Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I am interested in all the fish

3. neoalchemist74

neoalchemist74 Copepod

I know it's free but how bad are the scratches on the tank?

4. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Could make someone a great sump even if it’s scratched

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado