1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Free bonded pair of clowns. 1 solo ocelleris.

Discussion in 'Fish' started by kchristensen8064, Aug 15, 2020.

1. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm moving and combining 3 tanks into 1. I have a bonded pair. Male is a mocha and the female is a misbar. I also have 1 solo ocelleris. I would love for them to be picked up today so I don't have to try to house them somewhere for 2 long. IMG_20180225_120557.jpg

JuanGutz likes this.
  2. kchristensen8064

The pair is gone. Thanks Mike for giving them a good home. I still have the solo ocelleris.

3. kchristensen8064

4. cremer9

cremer9 Prawn

location plz

5. kchristensen8064

I'm in Loveland, I just have the solo ocelleris left.

6. kchristensen8064

Solo ocelleris is still looking for a new home? Anyone? He's free!

7. kchristensen8064

8. kchristensen8064

TTT, this little guy is still looking for a new home. Nobody wants a free clownfish?

9. McFish

McFish Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I’ve got two, one hosting in a nem, and the other on the opposite side of the tank floating (Alive) at the top - would a third cause issues?

10. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

It could ya. would depend on a few things though. For one Size, the new one would need to be the smallest. If its bigger then any of the other, you likely will get a war. The other factor is whether its a female, or male. No way to really tell if its changed over to female, but if it has and you put it in with you pair, the bigger female will kill the smaller one. That being said, if its a small juvenile, or male, it could be added to the group, with caution, and the current female would then likely make him her sub male. There would be some commotion from them though as they sort out whos 1st and whos 2nd male

11. McFish

McFish Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Ugh, definitely not worth it then. I just wish my clowns weren’t having marital issues and spending time on opposite sides :/

12. kchristensen8064

I have decided to set up a small AIO that I'm going to put it in. Eventually find it a mate and give them an anemone. So my apologies but it's no longer available.