50G Rimless Cube Setup FS

I have a custom reef system for sale. All in built and designed this system cost me nearly $2000. It is used, but in good condition. I am asking $500 OBO. The display tank is a 26"x 26"x 18" shallow cube with a center herbie style overflow w/ emergency drain. All loc line, pvc, schedule 40 fittings, and hydor rotating deflectors will be included. Display tank was made by a local shop in Vancouver, BC and the overflow was built by Oceans by Design in Bellingham, WA.

The sump is a 3 chamber 24" x 24"x 16" acrylic cube w/ 4" filter sock holder, skimmer chamber, probe holders, dosing pump airline tubing holders, and a large refugium. This was built by a local shop in Portland, OR.

The stand is custom built to fit this display tank/sump and measures 28" x 28" x 38" . It has a poplar frame with maple trim. It has a dark brown "coffee" colored stain. The doors have 1/8" frosted glass inserts. One is cracked and will need to be replaced. They cost apx. $30 each if they break, and I have had them cut at a local glass shop. Alternately you could cut them yourself for cheaper, or replace with wood inserts.

The system includes a custom built hanging light canopy that matches the stand. The light canopy is 28.5" x 28.5". It has 2 sets of 24" T5 ATI HO ballast retrofit kits, for a total of 4 lamps. It has a center cut out that is designed to fit a LED fixture. I have used an Evergrow 2040 fixture from Barrier Reef Aquariums in Seattle. I can include this if interested. The current T5 bulbs have been used for 4 months, and are 2 Blue+, 1 Actinic, 1 Coral+. I will include these lamps in listed price.

The aquarium will need to be re-plumbed upon setup. As I had to cut it apart upon breaking the system down, applying quite a bit of pressure on the existing plumbing. The system will also need a good cleaning. Coralline is not too bad, so shouldn't take more than hot water, and a little elbow grease. Uhaul, but I am happy to help load. All disassembled and ready to go.

Pictures were taken with an older phone, so sorry for the poor quality. Only selling because I have moved apartments and had to downsize aquariums. Very nice setup for someone of all reefing levels. This was an Acropora dominant system for me and worked well.

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for looking.