1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Free One-Spot Foxface Rabbit - Kinda

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by jda123, Jul 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I have about a 6" fat One Spot Foxface for free from me... $25 donation to MASC to help everybody out. This is a good tank mate and peaceful fish. It will not really eat hair algae, but has eaten other types. Eats pellets and every other type of food.

First to claim it and donate gets it. You will need to bring a bucket. I am in Longmont.

You can donate at the top of the form, but might need to be on non-mobile web browser.

For reference:
    https://www.liveaquaria.com/product/2704/?pcatid=2704

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  2. JodiI

JodiI Amphipod

Darn! I would’ve totally grabbed him yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. ianryd

ianryd Copepod

Still available? Sending PM now!

Sent from my SM-G950U using MASC mobile app

SynDen likes this.
  4. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Gone

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  5. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Donation received. Thank you!

TheRealChrisBrown and ianryd like this.