1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Free styrofoam boxes

Discussion in 'Reef Bazaar' started by Archit, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Archit

Archit Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Anyone looking for styrofoam boxes? I really don't want to throw them away because

1) I paid $12 ea for them, and
    2) rather give it to someone who can use it.

So .... any takers?

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G960U using MASC mobile app

2. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

I can grab one when I get my order tomorrow... Any update on the Peppermints?

Archit likes this.
  3. Archit

Sounds good! Yeah .. no peppermints on this order unfortunately .. barely got some of the other stuff but I'll have a lengthy conversation with my supplier about everything later ... I was a wee bit distracted today acclimating and dipping 100 frags, a bunch of acans and a bunch of lobos ... so exhausting! haha and this was just 2 boxes!! 4 boxes coming in tomorrow with the inverts, corals, and fish ... and then 2 more boxes coming in on Friday ... time to stop procrastinating and fire up my "main system" ... my "receiving system" can only take so much ... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

- Archit

4. kchristensen8064

No worries. That does sound like a lot of work! Well I'll grab 1 or 2 boxes from you tomorrow. Will we just be refunded for the Peppermints then? Did your vendor know when he might get more in?

5. Archit

Yep, refunds for the peps coming tonight! :)

She said they "might" get some next week but no guarantees.. so we'll see ... would need a large invert order again because their corals are pretty pricey compared to competition..

Sent from my SM-G960U using MASC mobile app

6. kchristensen8064

Okay, no worries. I'll wait for the next time you do a large order.