1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Frozen food group buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys, Deals and Specials' started by Balz3352, Oct 18, 2017.

1. crisc

crisc Cuttle Fish Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

We have it all in stock and ready to go! We have labeled everyones order and when you come to pick it up it will be easy. We will also give SynDen any orders that have been arranged for pick up at his house. Also the prizes I will keep here if that person is picking up their food at AAINC otherwise give to SynDen for that pickup at his place. Hope that makes sense!

Cris

Legonch likes this.
  2. Legonch

Legonch Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

pm sent

3. neil82

neil82 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Update: BrianH will be picking up my order from AA today.

4. asn-naso

asn-naso Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I will pick up from Cris

5. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Okay order is picked up and the winning numbers for the drawing picked, and witnessed by @crisc and the crew ( I totally would have re-drawn too, if they hadnt been there to witness)

3rd place with #2 is @Balz3352 ( I have you prize but you will need to get the AA t-shirt from Cris at a later date)
    2nd place with #44 is @BrianH
    1st place with #9 is Synden

I have the following peoples orders at my house, let me know when you plan to come get them.
    Balz3352
    BDK1786
    theRealChrisBrown
    Legonch
    Sky Shark
    Everyone else will need to pickup from Cris at their leisure.

Big thanks to @crisc for setting this all up! My fish are finally not giving me dirty looks every time I walk by the tank :D

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 9:31 AM
    Legonch likes this.
  6. Irishman

Irishman Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Well @SynDen ill take your prize if you don’t want it lol.

Thanks for setting this up & big thanks to @crisc for purchasing the rest so we all can get our orders!

Legonch likes this.
  7. Ghxst

Ghxst Prawn

Thanks all!! Saved me enough to justify a Hanna checker over another salifert test

SynDen likes this.
  8. Diddle822

Diddle822 Copepod

I'll pick up at AA gives me yet another reason to go there and spend more money lol