1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Frozen food group buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys, Deals and Specials' started by Balz3352, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Kayvon

Kayvon Copepod

I'll go to AA this weekend

2. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Anybody from up north headed that way anytime soon? Maybe someone could pick it all up and get it closer?

3. BrianH

BrianH Prawn Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

AA for me. Hi my name is Brian and I'm an ....

4. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Yeah if someone from up north is grabbing them I can meet at their house. If not I can pick up from Chris Friday.

5. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Pick up at your house angel. Hopefully sunday afternoon works for you otherwise monday for me. Id pick up and get it closer for the northern guys but my schedule has been stupid busy lately and im very limited in my time to meet people.

6. Irishman

Irishman Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

I’m in Brighton and will be heading up to AA to get it Friday. Not sure where up north everyone’s talking about. I’m NE lol

7. neil82

neil82 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I'll go to AA for pickup. Thanks Angel.

8. SkyShark

SkyShark Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Angel, if you can grab mine that would be great. I’ll figure out a time to get it from you.

9. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Gotcha, and I should be around

Sure thing

10. SynDen

Also, dont forget the prize drawing packs and t-shirts ;) Balz and Irishman both ordered enough packs to receive the AA t-shirt. You will need to talk to Cris for sizes and such.

For the drawing prizes I assigned every person a number based on their order. 1 full pack got 1 number, nanos had to have 2 to counts as 1.
    Tomorrow when I pick up I will do the drawing there so we have witnesses, and all that. I will use a random number gen and just pull the first 3 numbers

Here's the list of drawing numbers.
    drawingnumbers.JPG

Note that one person backed out of the order, and I didnt re-do the numbers, because I'm lazy mostly. But in the event any of his numbers are picked, we will redraw

Ghxst likes this.
  11. Ghxst

Ghxst Prawn

What time do you expect to be there Syn?

12. SynDen

Depends on work but planning around 3 or so

Ghxst likes this.
  13. Ghxst

Ghxst Prawn

I’ll try and plan accordingly. If I have to go earlier can I still pick up mine

14. Bdk1786

Bdk1786 Amphipod

I completely forgot about the drawing. So at this point its like a new bonus again!!! :)

15. TheRealChrisBrown

Me too!

16. neil82

neil82 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I should have ordered 7 to get the t-shirt! Rookie mistake LOL.

17. SynDen

Ya you can, you just wont be there for the drawing, and you can pick that up later if you have to ;)

Ghxst likes this.
  18. TheRealChrisBrown

Should we let you know where we are picking it up, or are any unpicked up AA orders going to your house for us to pickup there? I'm hoping @Legonch will pick mine up for me :)

19. SynDen

If I havent heard from you by tomorrow afternoon, you will need to pick up at AA, so if you want to pick up at my place let me know asap

20. TheRealChrisBrown

Could you please pick mine up? I will make arrangements with you to pick it up as soon as I can.