Frustration post

lesserwhirls

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
This may be a small frustration, but trying to ID zoas when every pic online seems to be taken under different lighting conditions or enhanced in any number of ways :-/

powdermonkey

Butterfly Fish
Haddonisreef;340946 said:
I hate when your controller decides to not work really thought about calling it.....
My apex hasn't worked in months. I have contacted neptune several times and its always the same response. I know its not their fault I'm an idiot but it would be nice if someone would pick up the phone and explain a few things. I even asked if I could send it back and pay for them to figure it out. I have been running the old school timers on everything so I feel your pain.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
powdermonkey;340953 said:
My apex hasn't worked in months. I have contacted neptune several times and its always the same response. I know its not their fault I'm an idiot but it would be nice if someone would pick up the phone and explain a few things. I even asked if I could send it back and pay for them to figure it out. I have been running the old school timers on everything so I feel your pain.
Kinda the same deal w digital aquatics, would just like to talk w someone but do u think they answer the phone heck no. Ya I have a reef keeper 2 (old school) it's running my lights and bought a heater w thermostat. Hope to get things going on wright track soon.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tired of corals dying while, others are thriving.

Labsalesguy

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I hera ya munch. I agree with collingsworth...Why on earth did they call that play.
My frustration: bulldozer emerald crab that knocks over my corals.

Aptasia stinging everything! And my red wrasse hides under the sand when I feed and comes out and if my corals arnt glued down flips them off the rocks looking for stuff to eat and destroys all my snails and crabs!