Fs: Fish

CmacLD

Cleaner Shrimp
Need to get the System broken down. Fish are next to go.

FOR SALE:

1 - mated pair of True Percula Clownfish. Male 4-5" / Female 6-8"
They have been with me 10+ yrs, host and spawn regularly. Want to see them go to a loving home.
will come with a branch of host frogspawn.
$100.00

1 - Pair of Barlett's Anthias. 5-6"
Ill let the pair go for $75.00 or $40.00 ea.

1 - Blue Star Leopard Wrasse 7-8"
I have had him for 5 yrs and will even eat pellets.
Must go to a big system with a DSB.
$80.00

1 - Melanarus Wrasse 7-8"
Had for many 4yrs and will eat pellets.
Must go to big system with a DSB.
$60.00

1 - Blue Chromis 5"
$15.00 or free with livestock purchase.

1 - Cleaner Shrimp.
$LRG. 40.00

1 - Yellow Tang 6"
$50.00

total for everything is $420.00
Would be willing to let everything go to a good system for $300.00.

Located in Westminster. 80031
112th and Sheridan.

EMAIL IS KEY. I AM NOT THE FORUMS MUCH ANYMORE.

CMACLD@GMAIL.COM

CHAD 720-940-6453

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just some feedback, take it with a grain of salt. I know at least for me I see your prices higher then a LFS. I mean 40 dollars for a cleaner shrimp is high. I got a red fire shrimp for 30 and it's young. All your fish have less then half their life left minus the clowns and you want more than a shop. 15 dollars for a chromis when they are 6 bucks at a shop? Ambrosio has yellow tangs for 30 bucks. I get there's sentimental value here for you and I'm not bashing you, just saying maybe come down on price and people will snatch them up. GLWS

CmacLD

Cleaner Shrimp
Cherub. Yep I get that.. Thank your for your input. no insults taken. Half their life though... all these fish have a much longer life span than 10 yrs under adequate care!
Yes, prob a little high on prices but they are bigger than you will get in a store and prices lower than large fish you would get online..

Anyways, That is why I said make me some offers, im am willing to move these guys cheaper, come and get em!

Cleaner shrimp SOLD
Anthias SOLD