Rehoming livestock - Tangs and Clowns

Octopi

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
View attachment 14316 View attachment 14317 View attachment 14318 View attachment 14319 I need to find a new home for my Powder Brown Tang, Kona Yellow Tang, two Clowns, Engineer Goby, Urchin and Six-line Wrasse.

For the Tangs, I will not be charging any fee but you must have a large tank (100g minimum) and room for them. Note that the Yellow tang especially will be territorial and fight with another tang if being added to a small tank.

The Engineer Goby is a couple years old and should be only Goby in your tank (unless really large but if you got a mega tank, you probably know more than me about this stuff).

The two clowns are older and need a safe environment. They should be about 9 years old at this point so hoping to keep stress low. Happy to throw in a small RBTA with the clowns if you can take both of them together.

I will be home all week so can be flexible on pickups. I am in east Golden just off of 50th and McIntyre. I am not asking for cash, just hoping they go to best home. About half my tank came from people on this forum so I am happy to give back where I can. Preference will be given to those with large tanks - especially for the Tangs.

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pm’d

Octopi

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
The fish have all been rehomed. Thank you Scott. Glad they are going to a large system.

I still have a few clean up crew, small RBTAs, fire shrimp, and banded shrimp. I am reaching out to those who already expressed interest.

I have a couple coral that were strong enough to survive the last 9 months of chaos that has been going on since I moved the tank. Will post for sale in another post.

Hal3134

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Interested in any cleanup crew, both shrimp, and any Rbta if manni 7 doesn’t take it. My two clowns are living in a clump of hair algae and I’d like to give them something more suitable. 250g tank so all will have plenty of room.