Various equipment

andre

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
various equipment for salt water fish tank. Located in Westminster near 104th and Sheridan. Curbside pickup only with prepayment via either Venmo or Paypal. Will only trade for high end corals: shrooms, SPS, LPS (torch, lobo, wellso, or trachy), or zoas. Pretty set on acans.

Ecotech Vortech battery backup. I replaced the battery recently. Comes with cables and power supply. $100

Ecotech Vortech battery backup. I replaced the battery recently. Comes with cables and power supply. $100

Hanna Calcium checker with Hanna calibration kit. Reagents are expired but still test good with the calibrator: $35

Red Sea pro calcium kit, reagents expired: free if you buy something else

HOG 1x algae scrubber with airstone and backup: $100

Box o' crap: all the other stuff I don't want to bother selling separately. will not separate: reefbrite 4ft actinic LED strip, most of the lights work, but gives a mild electric shock when on, so might have a short, several powerheads, several heaters, red sea pro foundations (reagents expired), several nets, several airstones and 2 aqualifters, old school media reactor with sicce syncra 0.5 pump, algae scrubber, giant skimmer pump, bottles of Reef Fusion 1 and 2, Little Giant model 4-MDQ-SC pump (wants to turn but can't get it to work, not sure why), marine flakes: all for $75, will not separate.

Last edited by a moderator: