1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

FS: OG WWC Bounces

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by jda123, Mar 21, 2019.

1. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

One of my big ones tore it's self apart a few weeks ago, so now I have a bunch. These are three inch frag discs. These are also at the top of my tank under MH at about 450-500 PAR, so these are really small right now - wanted to do this to show the minimum size... they would be larger with less light. I would rather undersell them since they do inflate to different sizes with available light.

Mostly just want to sell. I am REALLY picky to trade with, but I am open to offers.

Pick up in Longmont. These are no-shipping prices, but I can ship for a bit more.

A: 1000 - SOLD
    B: 275 - SOLD
    C: 325 - SOLD
    D: 275 - SOLD
    E: 350 -SOLD
    F: 1000 - SOLD

The big ones could be cut into quarters and then sold for 300+. F is the largest.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  2. andre

andre Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Pm'd

3. andre

Holy cow. Did someone seriously buy all these in the first hour?

4. jda123

In like 10 minutes... only one locally. They went like hotcakes on the national board.

I am quite amazed. I will have some more soon. Do you want me to keep you in mind? If so, let me know what size and I will PM you - always have to take care of the locals, right. :)

5. andre

sure, keep me in mind for one of the smaller ones.

6. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Me too

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

JuanGutz likes this.
  7. ShroomLagoon

ShroomLagoon Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

8. geekengineer

geekengineer Copepod

dang I need one of those to sell babies too. :openmouth: I assume this item must be pretty rare or hard to take care of?

9. jda123

It is one of the few corals that has seemed to keep it's value over time. This must mean that some people kill them. About 4-5 years ago, I paid the same for a frag as what I sell them for now.

I should have some more in a few weeks. I will let everybody on here have first crack at them this time. I did not expect such a quick sale on the last batch, so my apologies.

10. geekengineer

geekengineer Copepod

Well I need to load up my whole tank of those things and then I wouldn't have to work anymore. :) Just kidding. Anyways, I won't be able to take any corals for a while tho until I get my tank cycled for a while.. :(

ShroomLagoon likes this.
  11. jda123

I have a bunch more of the smaller ones for $300 and a few larger ones with larger bubbles for $400. I will give everybody a week or two before I sell these on the national board. If you need them shipped, then $50 more for overnight, but pickup is always good.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

12. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Wife shot me down. Thought I had a good sales pitch and everything!

kchristensen8064 and neil82 like this.
  13. neil82

neil82 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

She didn't go for the potential return on investment angle?!