FS: RODI and Iwaki pumps

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
selling my Spectrapure RODI with pressure gauge and TDS meter. Going with a larger more efficient unit. Needs a new ro membrane but the other three bottom filters are brand new even the resin filter. The existing ro membrane still produces zero TDS water but a reduced rate. This is a 90 gpd unit but only makes about half that right now. A new membrane will fix that and take it back to the 90 rating.
$100 REDUCED

Selling two Iwaki V70s. Going with a hybrid reeflo for the new tank. These are power house pumps designed for high head presure medium flow applications. $150 each. I have an extra impeller and housing to make cleaning and maintenance as easy as just swapping out units between cleaning or could be used for spare parts. $25
( Both SOLD!)

Also just to do the math for yall this pumps max flow is 1584 gph

Last edited by a moderator:

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
trying to find a headloss chart on these. Might be exactly what I'm looking for...Need to compare it to a panworld 100hd...hmm

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I used to have one i'll see if i can find it. I spoke with an Engineer at Iwaki about these and he said that even at 22' of vertical head the pump should be able to move 600-650gph.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Price dropped on the RO unit to $100. I just looked up the equivalent unit on spectrapures website it sells for $250. A new ro Membrane is $45 so I think $100 is more fair.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Damn I sure wish I had an extra $100, that is a killer deal.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
you can get a whole filter and membrane set for $40 at reefgeek if they still have there sale going on

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump.
Just to sweeten the deal anyone who purchases at least one pump and the rodi or all three items will recieve a free like new 2nd gen ipod touch 16GB with leather case and cool protective cover. No scratches nics or issues of any kind. :)

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did you happen to find the HL grid for that pump? I've been kinda lazy... =)

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
nope not yet not even sure if i still have it. Its not with my other archived data. however it you call Iwaki and ask to speak to one of thier engineers they are really good about telling you anything you need to know.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Someone trust me on this one and buy this RODI unit. you WILL be very happy. Thank you for the pumps and the tour. Gonna be an amazing set up...for whichever lucky owner actually puts water in it... =)