FTS's!!

I thought it would be a good idea if we had a Full Tank Shot thread, I'll get it started.
55 In wall

miwoodar

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice tank Leif!

Good idea. I'll play.

Dreamer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Remember i'm only a pod so no laughing at my 7 month old attempt at a reef tank. Sorry for crappy pic

Looking nice gang!! Ill try and get a fresh pick of mine tomorrow things have been moving around. Lief hows your new project coming along. Sorry I wasnt able to get back with you on stopping buy but whip snappers at work have been slaving me like a dog:mad: Love the 55g wish mine was that full I need to start looking into some plate corals and such.
Mike

miwoodar

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ttt

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
now that the move is finished. here is the new tank shot. hard to see the corals because its mostly frags. I intend to do grow out shots every month or so.

Dreamer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dreamer's Tank

Been a while since anyone did this. So I add my system to see if we can get it going again.

OK this is my tank it's a 150g Show 48" x 24" x 30" I have a Oceanic Reef ready sump with a Mag 12 return I have a ASM G-2 Skimmer I hope to have online in the next week or two. When that happens I'll bump the return pump to a mag 18. The sump has a Refugium set up in so I'm going to run a seperate System for skimmer and have it feed to the Refugium pump side. Lighting currently is a PFO Acro pro hood 2x 250 10k Ushios and 2 110w VHO's
I am going to change out the Moguls and go with DEs for better par at sandbed. For Flow I have a Hydor 4 and 2 and a Seio 620 and the return pump.

As the tank has only been up since oct everything for the most part is still a frag growing out. Well except for the softies. Live stock Is one pair false percs. They have not laid eye yet but shimmering almost everyday. I have a 4" foxface and a Mandrin. Picking up next week a Purple tang and Yellow wrasse from Soppem.

Inverts are Mini nem and a huge LT nem. Peppermint shrimps, a Black and Red sea urchin. A 5" deresa clam and 3" maxima clam A cleaner crew all the normal stuff.

Corals are a mixed between softies, LPS, and SPS. Brown polyps that turn bright green with the Actinics, Yellow polyps, Pink pali's, a varity of Zoa's.

Wall Hammer. Chalices I have a Purple with Green eyes, a Lava, a Red with yellow eyes, a Christmas, a green with orange eyes. A Teal green open brain a brown with green eyes Favia

Next week I have Candycane chalice a Alien eye a black cherry a blue chocolate chip. Purple passion zoa's and Mami vice zoa's coming in. Also have a order coming in from elitereefs with 6 Zoa's
Sps are Tyree Sunset ( thanks again chris) Grape Idaho a Green with blue edge cap a Rainbow monti Pink and Green birdsnest a Purple body Green polyp Monti, Green Slimer a Ora tort and Ora Red Planet.

I don't think I left anything out once these thing planned are done and The couple of orders I have coming in. I'm not going to add anything in tank and let grow out for a while. Hmmm Taking bets on this statment?

Be Safe
Mark

Here is my current AP24, I started adding water to the new 75g today, finally got it plumbed and such so all of this will be moving into the new one after the cycle.
Terry