GBTA

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
prolawn_care;96084 said:
Looking for a neon green bubble tip anemone.

Let me know what you have and how much!
I have a couple clones of the one I bought a long time from you.

What zoas are in your avatar?

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll let you know when im back down that way, maybe i can buy one back! You still live at the same place?

They are Bowsers... Almost impossible to find, but through some craigslist searching i found 2 frags in Utah and they were willing to ship!! They are super slow growers (like 3 or 4 heads a year) and very hard to sucessfully frag. Which is why they are so expensive. But hands down the most eye appealing zoa in the tank! They POP out at you across the room!

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
prolawn_care;96087 said:
I'll let you know when im back down that way, maybe i can buy one back! You still live at the same place?

They are Bowsers... Almost impossible to find, but through some craigslist searching i found 2 frags in Utah and they were willing to ship!! They are super slow growers (like 3 or 4 heads a year) and very hard to sucessfully frag. Which is why they are so expensive. But hands down the most eye appealing zoa in the tank! They POP out at you across the room!
I've been looking for them! How much for a frag? :)

Still at the same place.

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
It took me a long time to find them... I'm going to hold onto both of them for the moment, i have them in seperate tanks just in case one of the tanks crash i'll still have one. I paid a small fortune, but well worth it!

Best way to go is google 'Bowser paly/polyp/zoa/zoanthid, etc... for sale" it constantly changes! I missed out on a few that have been listed on some other forums. Their out there you just have to be fast to jump onto them! Im hoping they become more prolific within the next year or so, but only time will tell!

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;96095 said:
LOL, no. On call this weekend, actually just got home from a case.
So...your spending it as fast as your making it? Lol!

120greefman

prolawn_care;96087 said:

I bet my tank could grow them faster. I read an article in coral magazine it is a good idea to have slow growing zoas in at least 3 different tanks. That usually makes them grow faster cause they feel it is a race to make offspring. LMK