Getting back in-SUS' 100 Gallon Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
SUS;675771 said:
Thanks. Yeah, I've slowly been waking my way through tkeracer's thread on RC about the masterflex. Seems like the only way to go!
It's made a huge difference in my tank. Found an entry level masterflex in near perfect condition for less than 200 bucks. Took a couple days to dial in but rock solid for weeks since. Definitely worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUS

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.DiSilicate;675781 said:
It's made a huge difference in my tank. Found an entry level masterflex in near perfect condition for less than 200 bucks. Took a couple days to dial in but rock solid for weeks since. Definitely worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice. Which model are you running? eBay?

Looks like everything is settling in nicely...looks amazing!

As for my own build, just did the water test yesterday (so far, so good) and the pukani is soaking. Today I'm doing a little surgery on the house!

SUS

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Couple updated shots with my iPhone. Things have finally started to settle in. While it looks like a frag tank right now, some pieces are coming along :)

Bubblegum digi

Yellow milli

“Atlantis”

SUS

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
FTS. Not sure where all the fish are hiding...

I’ve tried up to this point not to change much with the tank and just try to keep things stable. But recently I’ve noticed some bleached tips and started dosing flourish nitrogen to get my nitrates up (they’ve been at zero for months and months) I’m just a few days I’ve already noticed some better coloring and polyp extension on several acros. Also, my acans were looking pretty washed out and they seem to be coloring up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.