One clouded eye

Need some opinions/advice here. Kole Tang developed a clouded eye a couple days ago, could this just be an injury? Or is a parasite more likely? And if so, is there a way to treat it?

Thanks all.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I wouldnt be so concerned with a cloudy eye, probably an injury from swimming thru the reef. What really caught my eye and concerns me is the bulge in the middle of his body. Has this always been there or did this appear with the cloudy eye.

I wouldnt be so concerned with a cloudy eye, probably an injury from swimming thru the reef. What really caught my eye and concerns me is the bulge in the middle of his body. Has this always been there or did this appear with the cloudy eye.
Yeah that bulge has been there for a while now. I remember noticing it a few months back and wondered if it had always been there and was normal or was that new. My concern lightened because he was constantly active and picking algae off rocks, just always busy looking healthy. I’m glad you brought that up, I’ll do some digging on it as well. Thanks.