1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

GHL Cyber Week Sale

Discussion in 'Landlocked Reef' started by Landlocked Reef, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Landlocked Reef

Landlocked Reef Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Friday 11/16 - 11/26 10% off all ProfiLux 4 controller sets, KH Director sets, and Mitras LX7 LED fixtures, Contact me to order.
    20181115_144744033_iOS.jpg

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    kchristensen8064 and SynDen like this.
  2. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I was just telling my wife that she should get me the P4 ultimate set for Christmas! This makes it a little easier to swallow if she were to get it, but I'm not holding my breath!

3. Landlocked Reef

Tell her to buy local...since I am an authorized retailer ;-)

kchristensen8064 likes this.
  4. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Any deal on just the guardian.... Im debating but dont need dosing as i have a carx.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

5. Landlocked Reef

The KH Director sets are on sale, the KHD does require one of their dosing units to draw the sample water and add the reeagent, etc, that is why it is sold in a set. You can buy the stand alone version and it will include the KHD and 4 pump doser required. If you ever decided to purchase a ProfiLux cntroller, the stand alone unit can be switched to slave mode.