Gonzos Gift Card Giveaway !!

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am thankful for the men and women that serve this country (police, fire, military, etc), this community, my family, friends, and this hobby.

Thanks for the opportunity Josh!

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Josh you made me laugh on Saturday when you were talking about 'bending over like you're working on an old ford'. Thanks for having a sense of humor!

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

I am Thankful for spending time with my family and loved ones.....and that they don't mind if I check the MASC forums while they are talking at the dinner table :couch2:

sweat044

Butterfly Fish
#21 I am thankful for living in this great country. Spending time with the greatest three ladies a man could ask for. Wife and 2 daughters.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
You're the man Josh! Thanks for being such a cool Sponsor!

Ps. Im thankful for the Country and the Privilege we all have at the sacrifice and service of others!

#23 I am thankful for my beautiful wife, daughter and son. I am thankful for all my friends, family and their health. I am thankful to this wonderful hobby and a tank full of coral I've gotten from Josh!!

flyfish

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
#26. God,Family,Country...And a prayer for the men and women who are away from their families this Holiday seasons protecting this great nation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
#27 I am thank for for all my family and friends. For this great community we have on Masc and to have the top coral vendor within driving range.

Jadkins4

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thankful for my wacky family, my kick ass friends, this salty hobby we all love and enjoy, and this state that allows us to enjoy cannabis! MERICA!

#30 I am thankful for my wonderful and healthy family. I am thankful for this wonderful country we live in. I am thankful we are in a position to be entering in this drawing for this wonderful hobby. I am thankful for everything. Thanks!!!!

NightHawk

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
#31 I am thankful for my family, friends, and teammates. I am thankful for everyone who serves and all the awesome people in this hobby!

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Didn't go to meeting but you are stand up guy and forget anyone who doesn't get it. Keep doing what you are doing. Need to come buy some sick corals from you.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
So are you going to put what your thankful for so you can win this raffle too lol?

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Irishman;662554 said:
So are you going to put what your thankful for so you can win this raffle too lol?

Andrew_bram;662551 said:
Didn't go to meeting but you are stand up guy and forget anyone who doesn't get it. Keep doing what you are doing. Need to come buy some sick corals from you.
I didn't go to meeting