Got algae (2)?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Passing on a very large robust turbo that I got in a DBTC from Scott (munch).
Pickup in Berthoud.
Condition: I had promised to pass onto randy (rplank) but won't b down to Denver until end of June and this guy cleared out all my hair algae already. Must pass onto him in the future. Thanks!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Morning bump. Can also meet in Loveland........

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nobody? Anybody?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hair algae is completely gone now. Moved to my cycling tank to clear that one out. This guy helped me out and can help u out to.

bgsca69

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is this guy still available, & how does he do with hair algae on the rocks...ie is he a surgeon or a bulldozer? Last question is pick up available on Saturday at the meeting? Mike

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
bgsca69;319972 said:
Is this guy still available, & how does he do with hair algae on the rocks...ie is he a surgeon or a bulldozer? Last question is pick up available on Saturday at the meeting? Mike
Hey mike. I'll check to see if I can find him again. He's in my cycling rock at the moment and haven't seen him for a week or so.

rplank

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol Jeremiah I have him now. Remember the exchange at starbucks fiasco?
Mike he does absolutely great as long as frags are glued down. If they aren't secure he will let you know by tossing them in your sandbed! Sooooooo.......bulldozer!

He can be ready to move to a new tank by next week probably. I can't make the meeting. I can actually see my beautiful purple coralline algae agaim!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ha! I thought this was the emerald crab I had up a few weeks ago. My bad, good catch randy!