1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Greetings Reefers...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stalaly, May 25, 2019.

1. Stalaly

Stalaly Copepod

Hey Now.

I'm a new reefer in Longmont. Just started my tank in early Jan and feel like I'm really going down the rabbit hole- in a good way. Converted my old 55g Cichlid tank in a very basic way. Aqueon 79 HOB filter and Current Orbit IC light (still messing with settings) and 2 1050gph powerheads running at 70%. I feel like its coming along pretty well. A dozen frags from WWC and Elite Reef and the following fish:

2x Clowns
    3x Firefish Gobies
    1x Midas Blenny
    1x Flame Hawk
    1x Target Mandarin
    2x Benghai Cardinals
    1x Coral Beauty

Glad to be here and learning a ton!

neil82 and Cherub like this.
  2. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

hey there and welcome! Saturday nights are kind of slow here but there are many friendly folks here. Welcome to the club! Watch those flame hawks, they can be pretty aggressive at times.

3. neil82

neil82 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome! Glad you are joining us!! Any photos of the tank to share?

4. scchase

scchase Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Welcome

5. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Welcome, glad you found us! Let’s see a pic of the tank!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

6. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

7. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome! We love pics around here.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

8. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome where are the pictures

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

9. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Welcome!

10. Stalaly

Stalaly Copepod

Ahhh. Such a warm welcome. Here are a few of the tank in build mode with some frags. I’ll try to post more ASAP.

11. Stalaly

Stalaly Copepod

SkyShark, Cake_Boss and neil82 like this.
  12. NickP

NickP Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

welcome

13. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Fun stand. Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

14. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Welcome to the club! We’re glad you found us. To add to what Cherub posted summer can be pretty slow!

15. halmus

halmus Cuttle Fish Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

Welcome! Looks like you’ve got a great start.

16. Stalaly

Stalaly Copepod

Ya, I need an actual stand I can put stuff underneath. This just happened to be at the house, strong enough, and it wasn’t doing anything else. Much like me ......LOL

17. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome to the club! Tank looks great and corals look happy. P

Stalaly likes this.