1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Reef Bazaar' started by Archit, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Archit

Archit Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Hello everyone!

New sponsors here at MASC, and wanted to introduce ourselves :blush:

We've (my wife and I) been in the hobby for around 10 years now, and really love literally everything about the hobby! (well ... except the lugging of water for water changes :tearsofjoy: ) We just moved here from Boston a few months back, where I used to own a store as well -- Love The Reef.

So what is Reef Bazaar?? Well .. quite literally Bazaar means market, and our goal is to be your one source for all quality goods (in time).

Our hope is to be able to re-create much of what we did back in Boston -- start small, and expand into a proper retail in time (so yes, for now we're home based with appointment only).

Our primary focus always has been, and probably always will be corals, but we will over time be carrying limited fish, and selective dry goods. I plan to do video reviews (both, short, mid, and long term) of all products we carry so that you know what to expect before you spend your hard earned money :blush:

Looking forward to meeting everyone at the next meeting!!

- Archit

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  2. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

glad to have you!

3. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Thank you for your support. Glad to have you guys! Looking forward to watching you grow!

Cherub likes this.
  4. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Welcome! I’m excited to see what you have in store for us.

5. Munch

Munch Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome, what part of town?

6. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome glad to have you and yes location?

7. Archit

Thank you everyone!

We're in S.E. Aurora -- in Southshore community :)

I'm sure we'll be easily located with the typical 'blue light' once our systems are up and running :p

SynDen likes this.
  8. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Welcome to the club! Can't wait to see what you have to offer once you get rolling.

9. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca M.A.S.C Club Member ex-officio

Hi Archit, welcome to Colorado and MASC, we are glad to have you join us! Also thank you for your support of the club and we are happy to have you guys join us in sponsorship as well!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

10. Archit

Thank you!! :) We hope not to disappoint! :D

- Archit

11. flyfish

flyfish Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome to the club...Boston, my favorite place to visit

12. amonchak

amonchak Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Treasurer

Welcome!!

13. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

A little late but welcome to the area and the club.

14. Off The Deep End

Off The Deep End Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

15. Archit

Thank you everyone! :) We are very happy and honored to be able to be a sponsor to this great community!