Group Buy 2016 from brineshrimpdirect.com

JoshHill83

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi everyone! I just got off the phone from brine shrimp direct and we are working on group pricing on a large bulk order. Here are the details: we can get 3.5oz flat packs from $1.35 per tray and they are working on the details for flat packs, buckets and large blocks of other frozen foods. We will also get free samples for everyone so that's an added perk. If we place a large enough order we can have the shipment sent to us on a pallet and the shipping starts at $395 for a full pallet, and can only be loaded to 2500lbs and would be sent via refrigerated/frozen truck. Pricing goes up on shipping as the weight goes up, and I will have more details on that soon, but a percentage of the shipping will be added to every order. I'm willing to put together the group buy as long as there is enough interest and as long as payment is received by the time I place the order.

Let me know your thoughts! Are you interested? Please post here so I can gauge interest and let me know what you might be interested in. Please try to be specific. When someone says that want "a lot" I don't know if that means 10 trays of brine shrimp or 100 lbs of krill.

Thanks!

JoshHill83

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
All orders placed by Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado members receive an automatic 5% discount when you enter your affiliate code 05114 during online checkout or identify yourself as a member when placing orders over the phone. All frozen orders placed by members and Group orders should be placed over the phone to obtain the best rates and shipping options.

Our Current Club Special is as follows:

On orders of 200 trays or more:

Brine Shrimp, Mysis, Rotifers and Krill Pacifica are $1.10 each

Enriched Brine Shrimp and Bloodworms are $1.35 each

Arctic Copepod cube trays ( similar to cyclopeeze) are $2.65 each

Website pricing for Bulk quantities of frozen flat packs and New Wave products will be discounted by 10%.

Shipping options to Colorado are as follows:

FedEx Ground

Southwest Airlines Airport to Airport ( a $60 drop off fee applies)

Larger orders can also be shipped by refer truck.

We will need some advance notice to prepare large orders and pre order additional dry ice so please place the order at least the week prior to your anticipated ship date

Last edited by a moderator:

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a hard time imagining hitting the need for a pallet based off last group buy.

Ill peruse site and get back. Interested on details besides trays. Measuring via trays privacy at least a couple dozen. I believe in even best quality frozen needs to be used in 6 months, a year at the outside.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can we get non frozen? I'm bad with nori prices but the 30 sheets for $9 seems good? If so I'd take two of those (the 100gm size)

Frozen wise I'd do something like

10 Krill Pacifica
10 Enriched Brine
20 Mysis
Can alter to fit better if we say are limited to 120 in a box and we are at say 122.

The krill pacifica I recall are neat. Like smaller than normal krill. Think larger than mysis.