Grow out contest 2016-1

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Ok boys and girls here we go again. This is going to be a grow out contest to start may 1st

My goal is to hand out the frags at ReefEd on April 30th and the contest to begin on the 1st.

With that said I am seeing what is available with Gonzos Corals. Once I have a couple of options I will be back with the choices for us.

The rules will be posted once the coral is chosen for the competition. Any suggestions you have throw them up and I will see if I can find them.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Participants as I know them. If your name is not here please IM me or text 303-827-8130. If there is a mistake please let me know.

Voted for Chili Lime ($75.00 to play)

1. rjl45 (paid)
2. Projectx (paid)
3. TeenReefer (paid)
4. Jodil (paid)
5. Neil82 (paid)
6. Irishman (paid)
7. Sctip (paid)
8. Juangutz (paid)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
This Grow out will be from May 1st through July 31st

​Entry fees will be $75.00 for each frag. These polyps are normally sold at $100.00

Gonzo will be donating $100.00 for the winner of the grow out.

I will need you to pay by PayPal at sctip@yahoo.com please include your forum user name in the notes. Payment will need to be received by April 11th. This is due to the fact that the polyps will need to be cut and one we will only cut for as many people that has paid. If you need to withdraw please let me know ASAP because once they are cut the polyps will be yours.

The rules are simple:

I will hand out the frags at ReefEd on April 30th. If you are unable to pick them up at ReefEd please let me know in advance so we can come up with a plan to get them to you. If I have to hold on to them for you they will be in my frag tank until you pick them up, please understand that I will not reimburse you if something happens to the polyps in my tanks.

All frags will be numbered and numbers will be draw randomly and matched to each person.

How do you win? Grow the most polyps! That is it, easy right?
  • A full head is worth 1 point
  • A baby is worth .5 points
  • Post a picture by Mat 1st on this thread along with a prediction of how many head you will grow. (this will come into play if there is a tie)
  • On June 1st post a picture/s of your polyps.
  • On July 1st post a picture/s of your polyps.
  • On July 30th post a picture/s of your polyps.
  • On July 31st I will judge the pictures and announce the winner.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE PLAYING!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm in.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Once I know what is available I will let you guys know. Hopefully I can get some choices by next week because we need to move on this.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Nicely done Scott! Just as we talked earlier looks like you can get this off the ground quick! Thank you for getting this MASC mojo flowing again!!! Let me know if I can help with anything along the way.

I'm def in!!