Grow out contest 2016-1

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
projectx;n655838 said:
I submit that i still have 1 polyp lol. Ill snap a pict of it later but you blew us all out of the water
I have an issue declaring myself the winner. If you guys could help me out so it does not feel so weird. I did enjoy it, now it is time to get the other two off the ground.

rjl45

Clown Fish
Sctip;655842 said:
I have an issue declaring myself the winner. If you guys could help me out so it does not feel so weird. I did enjoy it, now it is time to get the other two off the ground.
We shoukd give the others one more day, but I think you have this one Scott

rjl45

Clown Fish
What was your secret to go from 3 heads to 8, in the last month?

Have you been feeding them? Light cycle? Just lucky?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Yes I started feeding them every other day. I used a mix of reef chili and reef roids. They are in a 65, I have them about 12 inches below the water line under a hydra 52 2 E5 Blue pop and 2 T5 Blue+ and Coral+.Lights are on from 9AM to 9:30PM of course my Hydra ramps up and down. I love the color and the growth on everything has been amazing. My frag tank has 2 250W MH and a rapid LED i only have the blues on and it did not like it under them it was to much light for them.

I had 6 heads last month though.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
you grew the most heads, nothing to feel weird about. Unless one of the others has more. Lets give it a few days and see what they come up with.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I still have my original I say Scott won hands down! My sps are doing pretty dang good so be careful on the next one though haha. I can't get a pic up later but yeah I just have the original.