Had a blast with Foreigner

Foreigner played at Hudson Gardenslas night. My husband has been friends with their drummer since childhood. He hooked us up with free tickets and backstage passes. All the the guys in the band were very gracious and the utmost gentleman. We had our photo taken with the band, then we all were allowed to stay and visit backstage before the show.

"Hmmmm, gas and car insurance, or a war paint Scoly? I am walking home with my coral! "~Tattooed Nurse

Ha! Not so much...dirty white boy of hot blooded..

"Hmmmm, gas and car insurance, or a war paint Scoly? I am walking home with my coral! "~Tattooed Nurse

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
There are actually a lot of Foreigner songs that I didn't actually know were Foreigner that I rock out to on a regular basis. At least that's what my Youtube research led me too while I was trying to find other funny lyrics that were totally not Foreigner lyrics :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Legonch

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
You're not shy, you get around You wanna fly, don't want your feet on the ground You stay up, you won't come down You wanna live, you wanna move to the sound......................best foreigner song ever......Great Band live!

Good job Chris! Def Leppard lyrics.....im going to see them later this month!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
That sounds like a lot of fun. Foreigner rocks!!