1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Haddonisreef 210

Discussion in 'Tank Builds' started by Haddonisreef, Apr 16, 2018.

1. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Dang, sorry to hear. That really sucks. Did you add anything new that might have brought it in?

2. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

I had two triggers and the parrot but they were in same tank for three mths no issues but did add 4 cardinals f$$$

3. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Shit man! That sucks.

4. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Damm that's a tough one. Sorry to hear that, never easy to lose a pet, especially if you have had them for many years
    The fortune teller tells me that new opportunities are on the horizon though ;)

Haddonisreef likes this.
  5. SkyShark

SkyShark Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Bummer. Hard losing fish that have been with you a long time. One of my clowns recently went carpet surfing

6. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

It’s always disappointing losing fish that have been with you a long time. Sorry buddy.

7. Haddonisreef

Ok so there is a light at the end my daughter made this for the fish gods and put it on the tank! She is only 7 and has named all fish!

Attached Files:

whyamisofly likes this.
  8. Haddonisreef

E3DD7138-EDFF-4557-AE4B-BD77C1AFA961.jpeg Here’s my qt

9. Haddonisreef

C067C1D0-3515-4FD0-9E2D-7B95A85CBBEA.jpeg Sunburst is looking hot despite the heart ache!

10. Haddonisreef

065B001A-5D6D-4AAC-9766-E1355EE9C5D9.jpeg CAD76D61-641C-4950-887C-266A134C4452.jpeg Also the parrot and fire fish have weather the storm quite well if you ask me!

11. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

That parrot is sooo pretty!

Haddonisreef likes this.
  12. Haddonisreef

13. Haddonisreef

14. Haddonisreef

15. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Everything is looking amazing!

Cherub and Haddonisreef like this.
  16. SkyShark

SkyShark Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Dang, nice additions!

17. Haddonisreef

1E3FB6B5-C02C-405D-BEA1-60D504B149E6.jpeg Didn’t take these guys long

Cherub and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  18. Haddonisreef

19. Haddonisreef

20. Haddonisreef