Happy People Eater's

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
They are visibly different than magicians, kind of like SM ad strawberry wines.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;82788 said:
I want one, but the sceptic in me says magician with a GFP issue that will subside in coming months, if not the number of folks who are getting a frag they should be plentifull in this area in no time.
:rolleyes:

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have seen them at Brents, they appear to be more brownish red, (compared to magicians), and have PE charicteristics, I dig the orange stripe in the skirt.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think they are a morph of blue agave pe. Time will tell...

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am 100% possitive that he was a favia that had major self image issues, and after a few surgeries, and a little make up, she is now a beautifull zoanthid, with a very pretty skirt.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
These come from Trinidad or what?

wicked demon;86499 said:
I am 100% possitive that he was a favia that had major self image issues, and after a few surgeries, and a little make up, she is now a beautifull zoanthid, with a very pretty skirt.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
anyone else notice these losing the white/blue magician specs? ...mine seem to be turning into RPE's

Not so happy people eaters and neither am I. They were looking awsome and even had a small baby, I check the tank this morning and only a small stub was left and some pods finishing that off. The HPPE and the yellow zoanthids I got from Gonz are now gone. No other zoanthids seem to be missing are sick. WTH