Happy People Eater's

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would be willing to bet something ate them. Or stung them if both of those were close to each other. Mine are doing great. The only complain I have, is it looks like mine was a 2 polyp frag, and a 3rd (that was separate) was glued on too, the 3rd one is trying to grow over the other 2 it looks like.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;88048 said:
I would be willing to bet something ate them. Or stung them if both of those were close to each other. Mine are doing great. The only complain I have, is it looks like mine was a 2 polyp frag, and a 3rd (that was separate) was glued on too, the 3rd one is trying to grow over the other 2 it looks like.
I would separate the single polyp and start another frag.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just got a polyp from Daniel and I've changed my opinion on it.
It looks nothing like my magicians. Thanks Daniel.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone elses HPE not happy? This is a pic of my HPE's. They are the only polyp in my system not happy.

Top right are the HPE's
Bottom left are magicians

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I threw in a bunch of new hermet crabs in my system and they all went for my happy people eaters. Very weird that it happen because I had hermets in there prior and they left it alone. Must have been hungry from shipping. Now they are just Ghost people eaters. :(

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
These polyps SUCK!! All of my zoa's and I mean all of them have been spitting out new polyps lately except the ****ed off people eaters. They have been completely closed for at least a couple weeks now, probably since my last post to be honest. Ahh well, the joys of reefkeeping....

For anyone that wanted these polyps but didnt get in on the group buy - I will sell you mine for a discounted rate. $20 for 3 polyps :) They are closed at the moment though and no arrive alive guarantee :)

120greefman

That stinks. Rangerbob gave me a couple and they are up to 13 heads already. LMK if you need some down the road.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My one polyp looked great and then all of the sudden started melting. I moved it around and even moved it to my frag tank. Not quite gone yet, but not sure if it will come back.