Help! I Want My Garage Back! Tanks and Supplies Priced to Go

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nemesis;297864 said:
Can I swing by and take a look at the tank sometime?
I'm available Friday afternoon and all day Saturday and Sunday. I believe I sent you my phone in PM.

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Okay, so what is left in the skimmer and reactor department? I will likely change plans and get my pump from Bush down south tomorrow. LMK/LUK

Late,
GC

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Rob for the great deals. Everything I saw was great quality and you can't beat the prices. Lots of tanks left folks, your opprotunity to get that spare tank, QT tank, or what ever tank is waiting. Yes, I did by a tank even though I don't need it, couldn't pass up the deal.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
GiraffeCat;297992 said:
Okay, so what is left in the skimmer and reactor department? I will likely change plans and get my pump from Bush down south tomorrow. LMK/LUK

Late,
GC
I have one Coralife skimmer, one Berlin and one D&D skimmer left. No reactors left.....

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
There are some nice QT tanks as well as display tanks left.... surely someone needs a project.... the 300 is still available..... which just surprises the hell out of me!

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
PM sent.

GC

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;298300 said:
You free today correct?
Yes... pls call first... PMd you my phone.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
damontoy;298350 said:
Are your 48 inch m/h still available?
Yes......

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nemesis;298325 said:
Can you send me your phone number, I still would like to take a look at the 300 gallon tank
PMd.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
List updated.... there's a new lucky owner of a 300g tank!

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
DyM;298143 said:
Thanks Rob for the great deals. Everything I saw was great quality and you can't beat the prices. Lots of tanks left folks, your opprotunity to get that spare tank, QT tank, or what ever tank is waiting. Yes, I did by a tank even though I don't need it, couldn't pass up the deal.
Thanks for coming by! Your 45 is waiting..... :)

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Last remaining glass sumps are FREE. There is also one small acrylic sump.

No holding, just come by and pick it up. Sitting in front of garage door.

Address is in first post.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
rmougey;298457 said:
Thanks for coming by! Your 45 is waiting..... :)
Nice to see you can actually park two cars in the garage now. Thanks again and I'm sure our paths will cross again soon.