1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Help moving a tank?!

Discussion in 'Jobs: Help Wanted or Offered' started by Dr.DiSilicate, Nov 20, 2017.

1. neil82

neil82 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

That is a great size tank. Just too big of a foot print for my situation. Looking forward to a build thread for your new tank. :)

2. neil82

neil82 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

How is the new tank coming along? I am considering ordering a tank from this company. Was yours a custom build?

3. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Tank is just sitting. I need to get some time to finish planning before I get going. The tank build is amazing! I’d highly recommend and yes it was custom. You are welcome to come see it before making any decisions about ordering.

4. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Another custom option that was comparable in price and possibly better quality stand is planet aquarium. My lfs was able to get me a good quote... it just took them forever because they had a computer problem. Probably would have done the planet aquarium if the quote came faster.