1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Help moving glass

Discussion in 'General Reefkeeping Discussion' started by scchase, Oct 3, 2018.

1. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Short notice but looks like my glass should show up tomorrow for my big build, if anyone is available to help me move and set it in place downstairs between about 6 and 630 please let me know. I will need to confirm it actually arrives first thing in the morning.

2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I can do 630-7'ish depending on traffic to your house

3. halmus

halmus Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

I get off work in Golden at 4:30. That would put me at your house sometime around...late Friday? Depends on traffic. Count me in.

4. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I can confirm that the glass has arrived, I will be picking it up at 3:30 and thank you to everyone that can help tonight. Looks like we will get started closer to 6:30

5. scchase

Thank you halmus and Synden for helping me get that glass in

SynDen and Cake_Boss like this.
  6. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

You are welcome! Was kind of fun! Cant wait to see it up and running

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018