Holy Ceriths --Who Needs A Cerith Refill?

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I must have over a hundred ceriths in my tank and they have to be breeding. I need to unload a handful of them or so. I got the original batch from reefcleaners about 2 months ago and I've now got too way many...they keep getting into my MP10 in the middle of the night causing hell :mad:

If you have a Zoa or Paly frag I'd love a trade if not no worries! I'll be around everyday this week except Tuesday but you have to come pick them up or I can bring them to Reefstock on Sat.

I'm @ Evans & Downing in Denver.
PM me with questions - Gnight!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im guess they are the dwarf ceriths. I ordered from reefcleaners too and they sent me triple of the little buggers. lol.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The diatoms just started showing up on my glass this weekend, time to get the CUC rolling.

pm sent

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;149030 said:
Im guess they are the dwarf ceriths. I ordered from reefcleaners too and they sent me triple of the little buggers. lol.
Thats correct their dwarf ceriths with pointy shells. Reefcleaners sent me a ton of them and it seems like I now have more than I need.

PM's returned but I only have so many. So for now I'm not taking any new requests :) I'll repost if I have more after these people pick up. Thanks!