Hoosier's Oceanic 92 gallon Bow Front

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tank looks sick, really like the way you set up your rock...

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like your rock scape. Hey did you still want those t5 bulbs??

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;97498 said:
I like your rock scape. Hey did you still want those t5 bulbs??

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Thanks! Did you find out what colors they are? I am interested but I am looking for a certain type. Lmk.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hoosier Daddy;97500 said:
So my tank finally cycled....:D.
Now.......... Fill it up with corals!!!!!!!!!
:D

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hoosier Daddy;97499 said:
Thanks! Did you find out what colors they are? I am interested but I am looking for a certain type. Lmk.
Crap! I forgot you asked me that. To answer your question, NO I did not, but I will get that done for you. I just suck right now! Sorry Man!

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;97525 said:
Crap! I forgot you asked me that. To answer your question, NO I did not, but I will get that done for you. I just suck right now! Sorry Man!
No worries. What tank are you running now?

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so last week when my tank cycled I put my fish in from the QT tank. Kole Tang, 6 Line, and a firefish. Mandarin Goby stayed behind just for eating purposes. I bought some Seachem Stability (Cheap at Petsmart too only $10.99)and used it for a week after I added them and it worked awesome. I am going to keep a good supply of that on hand for future fishes. The fish are doing great and are very healthy. I also added a few corals over the weekend and here are a few that I added. Everything has been doing great.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looking Great!