Huge sale.....need to start cleaning up

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We have a garage full of tanks stands and equipment. Also have a basement full of pumps parts leds skimmers more tanks small calcium reactors big chiller. Tons of dry rock. So much stuff please don't ask me to look for something as I don't have much time off from work. Take the time if you need stuff or need back ups for cheap come take a look. All tanks are $1.00 a gallon I have stands lights. to much to list.

We are in Westminster

Last edited by a moderator:

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
after 12:00 have to move a tank today should be home by then feel free to text and we can work it out 720-438-0387

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Could you look to see if you have a Spears 3/4" true union ball valve o ring lying around?

Lol i kid i kid!

Seriously though lots of great stuff to be had here folks!

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tanks:
2 × 75 reef ready glass
2 x 29 glass
2 x 5 glass
1 15 glass
1 20 long glass sold
1 45 acrylic with bean animal
1 55 sump
1 rimless 55
1 35 glass mirror back
1 drilled 50 breeder
1 drilled 55 with stand broken brace free
1 10 glass
2 x 20 tall qt tanks

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Holy cow Mike. Wish my garage was that big

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I really need a 20L as a QT, but if I dropped by to look I would be a dead man by the time I got home. My wife has been very clear that I need to sell off the two tanks we did not use before I am allowed to buy anything else... not counting the new livestock she helped pick out this weekend.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
sweat044;278526 said:
Interested in the 45. What's a bean animal?
It is type of over flow that is real quiet the tank needs some polishing but will do it fir $20

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
katyttt;278518 said:
What LEDs do you have and how much are you asking? Thanks, Chris
I have one 120w full spectrum led panel 90 degree optics dimmers 2 cords $120.00

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nick - here's a pic of the sticker on the battery backups
[attachment=65475:name]

Jack - it's 36 x 18. 17 tall

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
at $1/gallon... a 50 gal = $50. However, Mike drilled it. So how does $25 sound?

Well, they're both glass boxes... meant to house fish and water... probably equally capable of housing corals and nems and macros. But... there's a huge, giant, enormous difference that you MUST take into account when choosing one over the other: the 50B can contain 10 extra gallons of water. It's a truly epic difference, really, and one has to decide if one is completely ready to handle all the extra responsibility.