WTB: White Clownfish variant pair, Montipora Frags

gmate

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looking for a pair of white clownfish (snowflake, wyoming, maine blizzard, black ice, frostbite, etc.). Also looking for plating Montipora small/medium frags (no large colonies please).

Please message me directly with price, pictures would be great. Thanks!

Located in Littleton near 470 between Bowles and Belleview. Would be looking to pick-up on or after next Tuesday, 3/12.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Since you are in Littleton. you should check out Aquatic Art. They can order you the clowns you want, if they dont already have them, and they likely have quite a few monti frags for sale. Ask for Cris @crisc he can help you out

gmate

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you @SynDen . I've been to Aquamart in Lakewood, about 15 mins from me, and picked up a frag earlier this week but the selection was so-so for what I was looking for. I'll try to stop by the Aquatic Art store/showroom next weekend to peek :)

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Thank you @SynDen . I've been to Aquamart in Lakewood, about 15 mins from me, and picked up a frag earlier this week but the selection was so-so for what I was looking for. I'll try to stop by the Aquatic Art store/showroom next weekend to peek :)
Aquamart is overpriced and selection is meh... AA has much better coral selection, and they can order any fish you want, plus, all at much more reasonable prices

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Love that place.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk