I broke some rules yesterday

I used to get tested all the time. I just got sick-n-tired of the corporate world telling me how to live my life on my own time. So I decided to become self employed. Got my medical card (3 major back surgeries - not hard to qualify) and I'm happy as a clam now.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Does this mean I should try the purple tang in the 75 with the yellow? Humm..... I am changing the rock and will upgrade when needed. Hummm?

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am upgrading to a 280 in the next year, the clown will have plenty of room by the time I would have any concerns involving his size.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
michael.lemke;74559 said:
Does this mean I should try the purple tang in the 75 with the yellow? Humm..... I am changing the rock and will upgrade when needed. Hummm?
Purple tangs are mean mothers.
If he wasn't locked on to my Scoapus tang, he'd probably go after the Yellow.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Zooid;74870 said:
Purple tangs are mean mothers.
If he wasn't locked on to my Scoapus tang, he'd probably go after the Yellow.
I know, I was just wishing. We got a kole tang instead. I wish i had a big enough tank for the clown!

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man this is one mean fish! He is super healthy now, still not eating prepared foods, but grazes like mad, and relentlesly chases a foxface 3x his size.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It could have ended worse, at least he is a healthy happy fish, just likes to eat something have been collecting for years, and I caught this one a LOT faster than any of the others, he only ate 1 frag, add him to the list of acan lord predators;
long-nose butterfly
Klein's butterfly
raccoon butterfly
copper banded butterfly
leather jacket file fish
scribbled foxface
camel back shrimp
cleaner shrimp
clown tang
These fish and shrimp have had expensive taste, costing me hundreds, if not a thousand or two.