I like MR.Coral

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
from what my buddy got from mr. coral for just around 125$ is simply unbeatable. they were fresh but all intact and colorful. I think it may be luck of the draw, but online there is a ton of positive feedback for mr. coral so I thought I would share.

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
wrassesattack I have some blue zoas growing out of control right now I believe blue steel. I'll make you a deal or I would rather trade.

Tajjo

Butterfly Fish
I've ordered quite a bit. I got a 25 pack andhad 6 doa's. My previous order had 3 doa's, Aldo all corals lost color, still it's a deal that cannot be beat. Unless there's somethi g I gotta have I'll always order from them.

I just did an order today out of the $10 frags. Spent $150 Hopefully getting them next week. I will let you know how everything does.

I am hoping there is no doa's.........

dworkman

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone doing a Mr Coral order in the near future?

My order was messed up for a variety of reasons and the guy there has offered to let me piggyback onto another order coming this way with some replacements.

It'd be great if someone wouldn't mind, I'd be more than happy to throw in a frag or two from my tank as well?

If anyone is ordering anytime soon, let me know.

I thought the corals were pretty good, but I wasn't expecting a whole lot after reading the posts here, they are very small, but it's cool to get some automatic variety in the tank and see if you can grow it out. Customer Service has been very good so far in helping to deal with a minor issue.

dworkman

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gotta test out my skills against something that takes a little effort every now and then:). Bringing these little puppies back from the brink is more of a challenge than the plug 'n play frags you sell that you can throw in the tank and wake up the next day to a full size colony...too easy!