1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

I need one of these asap

Discussion in '"Umm, Photography?"' started by SynDen, Aug 1, 2018.

1. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

2. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

That thing is sweet!

3. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

LOL @ the DIY proctology comment in the link xD

4. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Haha ya that one made me laugh

5. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Wish it wasn't going to be $1500

6. SynDen

Ya, thats a bit much, but when you compare to other macro lens, its not that much more then those

7. Cherub

that's double what I paid for my canon 100mm L lens

8. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

That looks amazing though! May be expensive but what macro lense can do what it will be able to? Won’t need a tube to bother with will just be able to stick it in the tank and click.

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  9. Cherub

I can see the reasoning behind people wanting it but still at that price point I can buy a tube and a macro lens and have enough left for a homewrecker frag

SynDen and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  10. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Haha very very good point.

11. Cherub

+ is is salt safe? IDK. does look cool