I need Sieves!!

djkms;93529 said:
Any local place sell them? I know I can order online but this is kind of a emergency!

50ish micron
300ish micron
500ish micron

Thanks!
Is this the same as filter sock? If so I have a large one I'm not using that is 200 micron.

Ummfish

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That would work for me. Mine are homemade on 6" PVC (I like large sieves). The 54 probably needs one more coat of silicone around to make it tight but what I was using it for it didn't matter if a few larger things slipped past.

And sorry I didn't get back to you about this weekend. My kid shot up to 102.5 Wed. and is still over 100 and I've been at 99-100 since Thurs. Blech.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andy,

sorry to hear about your kid, was a busy weekend for me as well. If your going to be in the Denver area sometime soon let me know. I am available m-f after 6pm and most all weekend. If not I can see if I can make a trip up to boulder. Thanks

Ummfish

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sounds good. I'll have to coordinate with my lovely bride. Someone made a left in front of her at a light yesterday and she creamed him. He had a one-month-old in the car so I assume he was just tired. He kept saying that he should have had the right-of-way since he had a green light (but no protected arrow). Anyway, we are down to one car for a while now. But I'm sure we can work something out.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok cool, I had a culture crash on me so I need to get these pods out of the water and into new water ASAP. I think I am going to make a order of the larger sieves today from Brine Shrimp Direct, they have a combo pack for $13 with a 180,300, 560 and 900.