I think I'm gonna throw up.....

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
please pray for rain and a break in the wind....
I can't believe this was arson. who the **** would do that?
[video=youtube;eIPpmv9btRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIPpmv9btRE[/video]
Be Safe, Tony

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hadn't heard anything official about arson...what are they saying, when did it get reported! Absolutely sickening. I know several people who have lost their homes already. My younger brothers have many friends families in that area as well. My family is watching it from their porch facing the Pikes Peak area as this runs rampant. I don't think I could sit there and watch it...

Continual prayers...

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah it's been crazy down here. Fortunately the community is coming together and opening their homes to those who are displaced. I can't believe that they still have all the cadets reporting to the academy on thursday. There is so much smoke blowing through there.

I think they believe it's arson because there was a couple other small fires ignited that day.

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Their taking those cadets to a different location i guess but not sure. I have a good friend who's childhood home is right off woodmen road. Scary stuff and listening to the scanner last night its evident that firefighters counted off well over a hundred homes burned. Not only that you could hear the nervousness in their voices as they ran from the fire as it moved through the neighborhoods. I was shocked! Never heard anything like it. Prayers for all those people and their pets.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can kind of relate cause they won't let us up to see if our cabin is still standing! Prayers go out to those involved both on the front lines and those who have lost everything!!

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
If I hear of anyone being cruel to displaced wildlife, I am gonna flip out. They need help in Colorado Springs with the horse rescue but the husband played the husband card. NO WAY can I go. So sad for our beautiful state.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
All the horses have been taken to the equine center and have already been checked by vets from what I have heard around town.

And the cadets will still be staying on academy property. They will just be inprocessed in a different location. There isn't any room for 2000 cadets anywhere else in town. All the other bases have taken in those displaced from family housing on the academy property.