Marineland 300DD w/ Powdercoated steel stand and sump.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tank isn't quite ready for sale, but wanted to throw it up ahead of time to start finding interest.

Marineland 300DD With starfire front panel. Back was plasti dipped black to be removable for color changes/going clear. Probably needs to be re-done.
Tall Powder coated steel stand. Puts tank at standing viewing height. Also included is 125g sump with baffles and drilled for external pump or cappable for in sump pump. Plumbing included most notably a nice Cephex ball valve, a $60 Wye Check valve. I also have a screen top kit unassembled.

I bought the tank brand new $1700, stand was ~600+, another couple hundred on sump and plumbing.
I'm currently looking for $1500. Buyer will also have first crack at reduced pricing for any equipment I have. (Panworld external pump, aquatic life hybrid T5 fixture, gyes, skimmer etc)

Buyer arranges moving, will require advanced notice since I have to remove a house window to fit the stand out. I can only provide minimal lift assist since I already blew my back out getting it in 2 years ago.

Pic from the day it was moved in 2 years ago, so obviously coraline everywhere and whatnot.

View attachment 12315