1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

*** INCOMING!! Orphek lights landing soon! ***

Discussion in 'Reef Bazaar' started by Archit, May 8, 2018.

1. Archit

Archit Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm sure there are very few that have not yet seen the rave reviews of the latest Orphek lamps -- users have reviewed them, BRS has reviewed them, my personal friends with these lamps over their tanks have reviewed them ... I have been so impressed with what I have seen, that I have committed to use Orphek lamps throughout our entire system!

Once fully setup, we will have Orphek Ocean leds (we are THE ONLY STORE in the U.S. to have these on hand from what I have been told!) on our WaterBox 100.3 display, Orphek Atlantik V4 on our 275g display, and Orphek OR series lamps on our ~600g frag/coral system.

Place your order ***before our soft-opening*** and you'll be eligible for Pre-Order Loyalty Program bonus of 12 points / $1 !! That's like getting ..... 12% off!!!

Orphek Ocean are in stock!
    Orphek Atlantik V4 are landing 5/9/18!
    Orphek OR series bar lamps (36" and 48") landing by 5/16/18!

Don't miss out on these insane savings! :)

- Archit

SynDen likes this.
  2. Archit

Well, the Atlantik V4's sold fast! :D

We have 2 more Atlantik V4's coming mid next week with our shipment of Orphek OR led bars; reserve yours today before they're gone!

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G960U using MASC mobile app

3. Archit

The 2 additional Atlantik V4's FINALLY landed today! :) They're $899.99 + tax ea.

Also have another order already in place for more Atlantik V4's; due to the cost/ratio of leds, we have not been bringing in the Atlantik V4 Compacts -- however if you'd like to get a Compact, please let me know asap and I'll add to my order.

Thanks,

- Archit