Intro

Hi my name is logan and i have been in the hobby for about six years now. I have a 150 aquarium with 2x 400 (mh)watt lights running on it. Its about 5 years old. I love the hobby and love meeting people that are interested in the hobby. I know a few members on here already but look foward to meeting you all. I have a question for you all as well. What is your favorite non photosynthetic coral?
My fish list is:
Moon Wrasse
Kole Tang
Tomato Clown fish
Ocellaris clown fish
Red Hawkfish
Two blue damsels (which i hate but cant catch)
Powder Blue Tang

My corals include:
Red, orange ,green, and superman montipora
Pink and Green Star polyps
Green candy cane
Blue candy cane
three gorgonians (tan and purple and encrusting)
Green and pink birdsnest
Anthelia
2 types of ricordea (yuma)
about ten different types of zooanthids
orange plate
green hydnophora
toadstool leather green and tan
green devils hand leather
Lta anemone (12 inches)
ultra rose anemone
Yellow fiji leather
finger leather
green red and blue mushrooms
green rhodactius musrhooms
frogspawn
cabbage leather

I have one i cant identify and i probably for got to mention a few as well.
I will post a picture as soon as i can get a decent one.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome, we love pics :)

Here's a few more... This tank is awesome and doesn't have a sump. All the filtration is in the tank with some macro in the back left corner.

That is a sweet little world you've created there. Thanks for the pics! And welcome!

Thanks for all the positive feedback everybody! I decided i didnt want a refugium so i put the macro in my tank. My tang keeps the calurpa under controll and the calurpa keeps my nitrate under controll. I like the natural look it brings to the table as well.

It took alot of time to finally get the rocks stable. Mostly i used large flat rocks for the bottom and just put boulder rocks and a flat rocks on top of the boulder to make a shelf.