1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Invert Group Buy?

Discussion in 'Reef Bazaar' started by Archit, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Unfortunately yea. They cancelled the peps on him.

Wondering how everything else came in!

2. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

The stuff I picked up looks good. Pom pom had both of its anemones. Snails are all good

3. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Did ya see the maxima?

4. kchristensen8064

Yes, it's a nice looking clam! Good sized too!

5. neil82

neil82 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Emerald crabs look good! Hopefully they will eat some bubble algae and be model citizens..

Archit and kchristensen8064 like this.
  6. kchristensen8064

I've had 3 for some time and all of mine have been model citizens. Hopefully your 2 will be as well.

Archit and neil82 like this.
  7. Archit

Archit Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Yeah, sadly. I'll try to order them on my next order through them, and if they come in, I'll honor the same price for the people that pre-ordered this time.

A good lesson learned though ... next time I'll go with a different approach for the group-buy.

- Archit

8. Archit

Yeah, fortunately everything that actually came in looks really good (minus a couple of DOAs, which is not bad on a 500+ invert order!). Glad you like them :)

9. Archit

The maxima looks great!! I got a maxima for myself from a different supplier yesterday with my Acan/Lobo order, and he's still gaping from stress, but the one that came in today is already all happy! :) Patterns are pretty nice as well!

10. Archit

All ordered items have been picked up. Thank you everyone!

Sent from my SM-G960U using MASC mobile app

11. Dr.DiSilicate

Thanks for setting things up!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

12. neil82

neil82 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

I did like how this group buy was setup. Very organized. I liked the PayPal invoice too. Looking forward to another in the future.

Legonch and kchristensen8064 like this.