Nems FS or Trade

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have some nems go wild splitting in my tank recently. I have a total of three nems I'm looking to sell. Two are what I call a fake CSB, bought them from a reefer on here that told me they were a CSB and when I got it in my tank it definitely was not. One has its color and the other decided to semi bleach. Looking for $40 on the fake CSB. The first pic is the mother of the fake CSB, second pic is the bleached

My work scheduled is very wacky and to tell you when I know I'll be off is up in the air unless I have vacation planned otherwise. That being said so far I have today off as well as tomorrow (1-6-18 & 1-7-18). And next week I have the morning of 1-10-18 off and 1-12-18 off for a dentist appointment. I am usually home on evenings if not out of town, however my wife is stay at home so she could also help out in this situation.

If interested in the anemone I can take if off the rock or where ever its located and put it in a breeding basket the night or day before pick up.

Easiest way to contact me is cell 303-5two3-37two6

Last edited by a moderator:

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump. Someone has got to be interested.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ultra nem sold. Got two other nems looking for homes. Will consider trades for coral.