It's been a while!

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I'm going to finally do a live sale again here!
Like always it's very simple you don't have to wonder if you won something you simply will state the piece you want right in the forum and do it faster than the next guy. You can refresh the page and see who posted the number the quickest and that's who won it's very easy. I will post the official rules from one of my masc live sales in the past.

Date and time will be June 21 (that's this coming Saturday) at 4:20 pm, this way you can buy corals and then go party all night with the leftover money because I will dump some frags for next to nothing.

My sales are fast paced and usually I can get through a couple hundred or so frags in an hour or two :)

Ok I will get to working on the frags and get them each photographed for this wysiwyg live sale.

As always I will plan on meeting everyone in denver for pickup on Sunday at the park meadows mall I-25 and county line rd.

Chris

I think I'll use this live sale as an excuse to finally buy a frag from you and come see your shop man. I've waited long enough and everyone keeps telling me I have to haha.

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Yeah no kidding, the springs peeps (or anyone for that matter) can come pickup here Sunday after I return from denver, or before....still working on how to schedule the pickup Sunday

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;314227 said:
As always I will plan on meeting everyone in denver for pickup on Sunday at the park meadows mall I-25 and county line rd.
Curious what time your thinking for pick up? Club meeting in FC at 3pm.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ya bummer deal for sure if its a pick up later than say 1pm im out. But if its before ......I could be the mule for those going to meeting at Great White

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Yep rk Rastas.
As far as pickup goes I was thinking like 11 so that way people could get em back home put away then go to meeting. How does that sound to everyone? Then I'm back home for pickup here after about 1 pm

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
And chad, that would be cool if some noco people jumped on and paid via Paypal after the sale and then you bring the pieces to the meeting, they will be perfectly fine in a cooler as long as they aren't kept in the hot sun. I'd hook you up with a nice freebie for doing it

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;314397 said:
Yep rk Rastas.
As far as pickup goes I was thinking like 11 so that way people could get em back home put away then go to meeting. How does that sound to everyone? Then I'm back home for pickup here after about 1 pm
Sounds like its going to cost me money :) I seriously need to go to live sales anonymous!!

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I'm also going to offer a deal on my famous stainless with rubber tips tweezers for everyone that buys corals in the sale. I never put em on sale but this time if you buy $50 worth or more you can buy up to 2 pairs of any size tweezers for 50% off! I have 12" 18" and 24" so after the discount they will be $5 $10 and $12.50 respectively.
After the sale when I invoice you just tell me how many and what size you want so I can add it to your total

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;314429 said:
I'm also going to offer a deal on my famous stainless with rubber tips tweezers for everyone that buys corals in the sale. I never put em on sale but this time if you buy $50 worth or more you can buy up to 2 pairs of any size tweezers for 50% off! I have 12" 18" and 24" so after the discount they will be $5 $10 and $12.50 respectively.
After the sale when I invoice you just tell me how many and what size you want so I can add it to your total
Heck ya these make grabbing that dropped coral u can't reach a lot easier to get. Great deal!!

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Here is how I do my sales this is an example post (in fact its part of the sale but this is how I will list them 4-5 at a time just like this)
L142 $6

L143 $19

L144 $12

L145 $19

L146 $21